HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

normal weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janey

PostSubject: normal weapons   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 am

hey guys and mates

i want to make suggestion to change the server settings....

i mean when you make normally dm mode with mp40, thompson perhaps then are comeing more people.... or alternate sniper dm and then normal dm mode

>> increase skills

thx 4 attention
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: normal weapons   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

Hi Janey,

I think the instagib in the essence of our server. Take a look on the server 1 (of alpha team). They always run instagib goldrush,and they have always server full Smile

Also, a lot of other servers have normal mode DM Smile I don't know why we must make it too. If they want mp40 DM, they go another server. And if we host two differente game types, the player connects and never knows wich gametype is running ?

I think if we have only one gametype running, the game is no-surprise. And about this game, i think it must be an unique gameplay, that any other server hosts. If we copy another server, what's the interest ? I think we must keep our singularity and our characteristics.

But maybe the future will change it Smile Wait and see, we're so young !

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Janey

PostSubject: Re: normal weapons   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

SQU4LL wrote:
Hi Janey,

I think the instagib in the essence of our server. Take a look on the server 1 (of alpha team). They always run instagib goldrush,and they have always server full Smile

Also, a lot of other servers have normal mode DM Smile I don't know why we must make it too. If they want mp40 DM, they go another server. And if we host two differente game types, the player connects and never knows wich gametype is running ?

I think if we have only one gametype running, the game is no-surprise. And about this game, i think it must be an unique gameplay, that any other server hosts. If we copy another server, what's the interest ? I think we must keep our singularity and our characteristics.

But maybe the future will change it Smile Wait and see, we're so young !

Have a nice day
SQU4LL

i can very good understand your reasons and i know that your clan is young Smile

its was just an idea cuz ashes has said that red ribbon should be anytime a real clan and normal dm mode increase your game...sure that the other server are full but when the players must use an other weapon (scrim etc.) anytime then they will loose^^ sniper trains your reaction and thats okay

its okay you make a good job

Last edited by Janey on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: normal weapons   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi Janey,

We know this situation, and all the scrim we play, are played on RR server Smile If the other gamers can use mp40, they can use our mauser Smile I think our members doesn't play on classical DM servers.

Have a nice day Smile
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: normal weapons   

Back to top Go down

normal weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Ribbon Army :: R.R GENERAL :: Server, Forum Questions-
Jump to: