HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

PostSubject: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi. By reading eg forums, as i can read gossips, i saw a certain RONIN reporting DasGrenade as cheater,multihack. ..lol. Of course it's false, you probably kicked their asses. An admin replied by saying there was of course no hax,and everybody know its true !
Just to let you know. Btw, good job for the ownage, i imagine it was.
Back to top Go down
DAS GRENADE
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Thx a lot Vinz !, i saw this poor attitude on EG that caracterize some players, sometimes they often miss the point, there is a difference between cheating and having good earing phones Wink

See u on RR,

Let's FRAG ..

Das Grenade
Back to top Go down
robertus
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Thu May 06, 2010 8:31 pm

hello DAS.i read that coment too.!!!!!!!!!!poor man!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 am

Hi all,

The funniest post i've ever seen was wrote by their leader, Snafu...

Quote :
Our version of RTCW is custom made, and was created before PB came out. We can't change to one of the later versions because, as S4ndmann explained to me, our version is unique and the gameplay settings can't quite be duplicated with later versions of the game.

So, how do we do to run their gameplay ? Ah, maybe he'snt really custom made ^^

Quote :
Das G. has always played clean, but considering the crowd that he's running with these days a newly acquired hack wouldn't surprise me.

He must know, hacker or not ?

Quote :
On the other hand, the clan he's in is quite adept at following the spawn orders, and often times what appears to be a hack is really a player getting lucky on guessing where a newly spawned player is going to appear after a few seconds.

Ah Ah ! Maybe i was a spawnkiller on EG... But don't know for the others of the clan. Jeanie, Robertus, are you right with the Snafu's affirmation ?

And to finish this post, we wish an happy end for the EG server. Indeed, their game hosting will stop at may 22, and their custom made gameplay won't run in any other server provider...

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!

Probably the best joke i saw for a long time.. No..Is he serious?

"...but considering the crowd that he's running these days..."

Haha...Where he will be surprised, you guys of RR, and me , we crush'em where and whenever they want, without any spawnkill's sequence, now. I did it sometimes, no fear to have.
Funny.. They claim they changed their game, but explain me Snafu....Where is the difference between spawnkilling by staying in the spawn area and running as a crazy cow, or waiting close to the next respawns? lool... Btw, Snafu d'you really think DASGRENADE or others need hack to own you ? aha..

Snafu... it's more easier to spread bad and false rumors as you do than comin here with your small soldiers and receiving your lesson huh ? RR invited you for a fun scrimage, your team knew, your team ignored. Tell us why ? Smile

I remember some guys as purger, amo, even icer (maybe the one who totally changed his game, with jehsika), that ran from respawns to respawns, any chance for new players, newbies...... I needed some weeks to understand they perfectly know how to win.. So i did as them, squall too, later others probably. DAMN, THEY WERE THE MASTERS IN THAT! And after that, they come with a large smile by saying they condemn spawnkill...looool..no guys, you should stop it's too late, YOUR reputation is done, and trust me, by knowing and speaking with a lot of clans, let me say it isn't good.
And no need to say Squall was responsible , YOU EG guys were a bad reference before Squall, already accused of cheat cuz you hard spawnkilled, avoid to give all responsibilities to Squall, he tried to show you where the problem was, you banned him, you did an example, but you forgot to ban others old members that learnt to squall how to do.

"the clan he's in is quite adept at following the spawn orders"

Ha ? I am not in but i know RR, and i know EG server. THEY play on their server which hasn't a couple of respawns, just two per map, one for axis,other for allies, this is deathmatch ! before telling they are adepts, come to see how this REAL CUSTOME MADE SERVER (by Squall) runs. YOU have the mode that belongs to a team of spawnkillers who learnt all the sequences. Custom version you said ? And proud of these sad results?

And Squall, right, its always cool to see he s liying about his mode...lol again. What a joker.. Custom made ? EG mode is strictly a complete done mode given by sand. If someone wants opening his wolf server, and getting strictly the same mode they have, no problem, contact Sandman, Prepare your credit card , you will see if their mode is a unique version , and customized.. lol..
Squall you said that will stop on their side ? if so, champagne is ready Wink

No really, EG guys, stop to give that good image you haven't, stop to take players for idiots with your "custom mode", and stop to think your actions are the best you did.
You'd better to learn simplicity and modesty.

It's time to post that topic's link on their forum, can someone do it please? Big thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Sun May 16, 2010 7:12 pm

hmm i wrote my opinion about that comment and added the link of this topic in our forum...im really disappointed about eg or more about snafu´s comment
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Sun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks a lot Jeanie Smile
Oh they answer fast something to reproach certainly ? And who' s answering first ? Amo of course, Award of the best spawnkillers.
Oh... so scared , truth hurts ? You need now to publish demo about Robertus ? But Robertus was one of your pupils too, make an effort! remember you !
That proves a certain immaturity. If only you could eat humble pie. By the way, somewhere i must have some demos about you and others persons, when you make us believe you were extra skilled....In fact, you already spawnkilled...aha.. Just because i don't want to be in your low level, i keep it....for later maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Sun May 16, 2010 9:03 pm

discussions are senseless
maybe snafu shows an more intelligible attitude, we will see...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Sun May 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Here its a question of CAMPING.

Someone told me "they read what they want to read" Wink . They camp on their position, too prouds to admit.
Yes, debating with such prouds people is uninteresting, they pretend having a nice policy of moderation, based on solid proofs, on the other side, they lie about RR, they accuse an entire clan with any proofs . No sense, you highlighted the point Smile .Wait and see.

Edit. : another kid's reaction, one more from amo. RR empty ? Ha. .RR has to much time to deal with others clans ? Ha. ..how dyou know that, you ? You advice rr not to look what happens in eg, but you know rr's life !lol. .so ??
Server empty <<an affirmation from someone who have any arguments. Easy. Mate, please, let snafu answering, you are not important,you are 'the echo 'of snafu's voice. Other thing, you certainly never admit old eg members create their server, in a way, you just are jealous. Try to do half they did, then, you will be on the right position to speak. , run after true cheaters, thanks. About demos, this is you, and certainly not a certain prga or purger. Forget to see it first. It dates back to more than a year, when you were. ..extra skilled. ..Wink

Last edited by Vinz Vega on Mon May 17, 2010 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
storm

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Mon May 17, 2010 12:23 am

nobody believes that RR is hacking, who ever the member is Smile.
you guys are very skilled so people start to open, that also happens with FF members..
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Mon May 17, 2010 12:48 am

Smile Storm.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Mon May 17, 2010 1:08 am

For information,I talk about what i know, no need to justify to a kid.i saw enough stupidities during about four years of wolf. Guys of RR are my friends,i know some of them for a long time,even before RR exists. So stupids doubts about them deserves answer,not free attacks.YOU MISSED THE POINT.Yes jeanie, just hope more intelligible comments.
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Tue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

ok for me the thing is over...snafu has apologized for this not "carefull" comment, so no reasons to fight or discuss anymore
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Tue May 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I saw too. He employed right words this time , and he seems honest, thanks.

Snafu said : I can see by my visit there that there are more people in the clan than I was aware of, and so I'll just repeat my apology to Leyla. I should have said the founding members, not the members. My bad.

Yes nice for the members. About the two founders, (at least one, Squall, Ashes left), they are good guys, and they certainly don't need hax or running after spawns now. They always have played clean, a lot of people from others teams can confirm, i can confirm.
Again, don't blame them cuz they spawnkilled a lot til disturbing your hole clan. Don't forget again some others did it before, WORSTLY. Ok they changed but..
I repeat, i took part, first cuz Squall isn't there at the moment. Secondly, they all are my friends. Even if i am not their member, by knowing them for a long time ,and what happened,i have the strict right to give my opinion.
So fighting is useless since you apologized, for me it's closed.
Back to top Go down
Jeanie
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Wed May 19, 2010 2:42 pm

i think he is just talking about spawnkilling on eg server - so the fact that squall did it there before a long time and das grenade maybe to the time when ronin post it, but even there they dont have an evidence

we all play on deathmatch servers and there is no question about spawnkilling, there only the skills are important

for me its also closed, dont wanna fight against a clan or some members on a server, where we dont play...
Back to top Go down
DAS GRENADE
RR Member
RR Member

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Problem solved ! Even if they just can't admit that "La Grenade" is not so bad, EG doesn't exist anymore, and all the gamers come... where? guess what .. On our server SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Thanks Snafu, u're the best ( according to the popular vibe that say .. "the first to fall are the best" )

C U and behave, the Grenade stand !

Hi all !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).   

Back to top Go down

DasGrenade, you have been suspected (lol).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Ribbon Army :: R.R DISCUSSIONS  :: GENERAL RR CHAT-
Jump to: