HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

PostSubject: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi. Its not new, RTCW gathers gamers that are extremly fond of...RTCW. Smile

Certainly some of you try or regularly play another FPS (by coming back in RTCW after of course Wink ) .
Today a lot of games are available on the net, i found this one, that is strictly made like RTCW 's engine, or unreal tournament or counter strike or Quake.
The game is modern , very very fast (no lag!), fragging is a pleasure, commands are almost the same as Wolf, maps are very bigs and there are a lot availables, guns are terribles.
There are many servers and players! Most of servers are in Europe that is good for ping. Sure you will appreciate it, you fill find all mods you know (FFA, TEAM DM, OBJ etc)

- Its called URBAN TERROR

- Its totally in free download here ( file of 708 mo) :
http://www.gamershell.com/download_22561.shtml
(choose the best server close to you, europe, usa etc.)

Just look that official video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH2JAuXpJrY&feature=player_embedded

The servers list :

Why not telling if you know others game like that ? Ciya.

Last edited by Vinz Vega on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SS/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Mon May 10, 2010 12:44 pm

I know some like War Rock and Combat Arms or Cross Fire?? they are nice but RTCW is best for me.
Back to top Go down
http://shuutzclan.forumotion.com/
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Mon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Wolf, yes i know games you quoted too. As you and many players, i'm a hard defender of RTCW Smile But this game, U T, is terribly efficient and complete. Probably the exception. Getting a free FPS with such qualities, (for example all tools are directly availables, to do demos,screenshots,possibility of consulting server stats during a round,importating cfg, commands in console that are almost the same as rtcw, servers run with PB or equivalents, etc etc).i didn t hope until i try. I dont talk about community, that is developed and structured.
Of course, Wolf stays as a reference, no contestation for that Wink
Back to top Go down
SQU4LL
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Hy Vinz,

This game exists for mac computers ! SO nice ^^ ! I'll try to download it when i'll be back from vacation...

Have a nice day
SQU4LL
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Ho again in vacation ? What an abuse Wink
Yeah i checked, they say mac version is better in graphic engine quality, optimized, so that must be awesome, pc version is already beautiful.
The FFA server i often play crushes a certain FFA wolf server we knew aha. DM mode also exciting, pretty sure you will be fan Wink
Back to top Go down
SS/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Tue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Hmm i have played most of games in this type but when i got little bored or tired from RTCW (which is not often Very Happy) i just download cod1 2 or 4 from torrent find some cracked servs and done Wink for example cod 1 cod united offensive and cod 2 have same console settings (almost) like RTCW.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Yep cods are pretty goods in mp. But from 1 til 3,this is again WW2 theme. ..
here its modernity, and the skill isnt only measured with your capacities to move, aim and shoot fast. Jumps are importants, almost effects as Matrix. Maps are sophisticated as cods, inside, outside, by passing to several stairs in buildings...a lot to do.
Back to top Go down
SS/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Tue May 11, 2010 5:44 pm

looool i can make u sure that maps in cod uo are pretty easy for playn coz they are very simple and small (i mean enough large for the specific of the mod) cods are WW 2 yes (1 2 3) but theres tj too also and u can get autoexec and sustom cfgs like RTCW. If u dont like cods simple go CS lol or unreal tournaments are good Wink i suggest u to play classic games not the war rock crossfire or this urban terror because playn a lot in this games will make ur skills less (my opinion Very Happy) when u return in RTCW.

suggestions Smile ET, quake3 arena and etc

I am on this opinion because these games like this one u posted, will get u bored very soon example my brother played war rock about two years then leave it coz its boring but look me i play RTCW for almost lets see about 7 years and if i get bored this will be for a while and last time i ve did it it was 2 years ago Very Happy

RTCW is not nice game just because u go there to shoot someone in diffrend mods its nice and classic coz u can do anythink u want in it i mean u can do ur own mod ur own settings ur own MAPS! and soundpacks Wink
and ofc to represent them to all other.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Tue May 11, 2010 7:42 pm

The topic wasn't done to know which game is better. Just a presentation for who wants to try other thing, by showing some similarities and differences.what skill ?talked about fun Smile and this one has, all games quoted before have. But you wrote the right word : opinion. This is yours.What you think about lost of skills, from another game to wolf, is what another person will think about wolf to his favorite game , so its not objective Wink About UT, how can you having an opinion if you have not tried ? Sure, you are wolf addicted,...as me. .but. .
Back to top Go down
SS/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   Wed May 12, 2010 1:59 pm

I have played all UTs quakes doom ET and many other (because i dont need to buy them i find them free Wink)

yes games like urban terror are good but if i play them this will be only for killing the time...

ahhh and nother suggestion Smile try playn Battlefield vietnam. 2 , 1942 and 2142 these games are rly awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.   

Back to top Go down

Breathing out of RTCW sometimes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Ribbon Army :: R.R DISCUSSIONS  :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: